Mode and routine in S23 ultra

(Topic created: 04-07-2024 02:21 AM)
totoj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I have set up the following modes and routines

Mode:

Sleep mode (as I don't have a fixed sleeping scheme so I set up the mode to be turned on manually) 

Routine:

Sleep modes On ( when sleep mode is on, the routine will switch to dark mode, and turn on "Do not disturb" ) 

Wake up ( when my first alarm was switched off, it should turn off the "Do not disturb" mode) 

However, after my first alarm was being switched off in the morning, the "Do not disturb" mode was still On. It's probably because I haven't manually turn off the "Sleep Mode" 

How do you suggest the set up (either in Mode or Routine) if I would like to turn off the "Do not Disturb" mode when I wake up in the morning? 

2 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Here is how I would setup (might not be the best way to do but I think would work):

Set Sleep mode to turn on 'do not disturb'

Set 2 routines:
1. If dark mode on then turn on sleep mode. You can add time period such as from 9pm to 5 am so that if you turn on dark mode during the day, it will not trigger sleep mode
2. If alarm dismissed then turn off dark mode

After setting them, you can just turn on dark mode. It will trigger the routine to turn on sleep mode which turns on DND.

When alarm is dismissed, it will trigger routine to turn off dark mode which also turns off sleep mode (hence DND off).1712491734305.jpg1712491835726.jpg1712491835739.jpg
0 Likes
tex21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I haven't ran do not disturb with mine but I set mine to change background *visual cue that it's active and all the task. Dark mode gives me an issue but most it's a time saver.

I have it set manually
0 Likes