Original topic:

NEED THE PART CODE FOR CHARGING PORT MODULE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23 ULTRA US 5G VERSION (SM-S918UZKFXAA)

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
erondonb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi Samsung Experts,

I was trying to reach Samsung Parts mobile team without success, the call hangs, the agent cannot hear me, between other issues. At the end, I'm unable  to contact the Samsung parts team by phone.

This is the reason I'm creating this post in the community, so finally somebody can help me with the exact part number of the charging port module for a S23 ULTRA, model SM-S918UZKFXAA.

I need to buy this module because I was told by Samsung Peru support team to replace the module. Fast charging isn't working. Just with 15Watts or below chargers. I'm using 45Watts Samsung original chargers and both aren't working.

Please your support to provide the exact part number for the charging module so I can buy in a Samsung US parts store and bring it to Peru to install. Thank you!

Ernesto.

Ernesto Rondon
4 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Are you using a 5W cable? The one from the phone won't use the Max available. There's another thread about this and I shared a photo with 1 from the phone and one that came with the charger and you can see the difference.
posted88
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
S918 IFSUB_07 This is the part number. But like the guy said before. It's probably not your charging port has to do with either the cord.
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
If it worked before, I doubt if it's going to be the cable. My thought is that the charging port itself has debris in it and you need to take a very small toothpick and gently clean all of the stuff that's collected within the port so that it is making full contact when plugged in.
erondonb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

First of all, thank you for all the responses.

Hi, yes. Is not the cable neither the charger. Is the charging port (is hard to be the battery).

In fact Samsung Peru tried with a basic clean of the port, they open the phone and remove some debris. However this didn't resolve the issue.

I need the exact part number. the part "S918 IFSUB_07" seems a general part code, but it could be found as part number for the S23 ULTRA EUROPE VERSION, also for the NON-5G version, and also for the non- S23 ULTRA VERSION. That is the reason I put my specific model, so I can get the exact part number for my phone.

My model is: SM-S918UZKFXAA

What I need is that somebody from Samsung Mobile Parts team (I cannot contact them by phone unfortunately) can tell me what is the exact part number so I can get it from Samsung Mobile Parts web.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,

Ernesto

Ernesto Rondon