Original topic:

Official oneui 6 release color palette issue ?

(Topic created: 11-11-2023 05:25 AM)
Members_L25lEw4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

So I have a s23 ultra on tmo and finally got the official oneui 6. I downloaded and installed it

While I'm not a fan of the new notifications area, it is what it is, overall everything else is great and things are actually snappier than on oneui 5.

So on to my issue. Color palette setting. Everything works with setting the color palettes in calc, messages, dialer, etc, except for....... Notification area

I tried thru system settings and things change but are limited on color selection. So I tried theme park which is suppose to be compatible with oneui 6.

When I try and change the color pallet in theme park via the 3 dots in the top left, middle selection "change color palette" I pick the color and set the saturation to my desired color, and hit apply, it verifys with a popup that color palette has been changed. While elyea it changes in everything BUT notifications.

Notifications uses only 1 color and is a light color, of any of the colors ie: dark blue is light blue in notifications, but dark blue in calc, and messages. Same for all colors, dark yellow or orange or green are all light almost pastel color, not dark, in the notifications area but is fine in calc and messages, and dialer app.

In short pallet changes apply on every aspect and everything ACCEPT for the notification area.

I also might add that theme packs work fine even on notification area. I have a pixel theme I got from Samsung store and applied it, the colors change and work even in notification area, yet changing them manually notification colors won't change.

So I'm curious is this a known issues? Does theme park need to be updated and I need to wait, what gives?? Is notifications bugged somehow with the new notification style??

Please note this is official release of oneui 6 and not beta, and theme park is completely updated.

If anyone that's any ideas please let me know, this is quite annoying

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
I've not tried the color pallette after UI 6, but there are Hella issues I'm having with themes.
0 Likes
GOOFY 12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have had the same issue. Unless you turn off color palette it will change you notification panel.
0 Likes
Members_L25lEw4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

But turning it off defeats the purpose of even using pallets.

Seems to me when Samsung implemented the new notifications panel, they introduced issues with pallets.

Other system wide pallets work fine. My volume is a dark blue/purple right now yet my notifications is still light pastel blue. Makes no sense.

Here's hoping they acknowledge there is an issue and release a fix, or maybe update theme park to make it work.

What is really confusing is, why do themes work when applied yet trying to do. Just a pallet does not work, very confusing 🤔😕🤔

GOOFY 12
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Agreed ....defeats the purpose.
0 Likes
Kaszanek1018
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi, having the same issue as u. I'm struggling to get back to my pre-OneUi6 palette, but it ain't going well. I've reached out to Samsung Support, but they didn't know how to fix it. The only solution they gave me was either to clear the cache or to restart my settings. Tried both things, but it didn't work. Honestly, that only gave me more problems, cause after restarting my settings it turned out, that my: Bixby was restarted, my Galaxy watch was restarted, my keyboard was restarted and I don't know what else has been restarted. If any of you guys have any suggestions on how to fix that stupid problem, I'll be happy to give it a try 😄

Below are screenshots of the "problem" that I'm facing lmao

1000020704.jpg

1000020705.jpg

Jakub Sołtysiak
0 Likes