Original topic:

One UI 6.0 Bugs - Notification Panel Bugs + Feature Request

(Topic created: 03-08-2024 04:25 AM)
SPDR8CR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Galaxy S23 Ultra, One UI 6.0

Since upgrading (forced! Thanks, Verizon), customizations disappear from full quick/navigation panel.  After adding Modes to full notification panel, it IMMEDIATELY disappears and I have to add back.  I have had to wipe my cache partition twice to "fix" the disappearing buttons -- once when upgrading and once after a (mandated) security patch. The issue came right back.

Also, persistent media player disappears from notification panel again and again. The system shuts down media apps even when I let them run in the background.  This was a feature I used EVERY DAY while listening from multiple services and was a convenient way to switch between players (Audible, music player, Apple Music, etc.). I want the option to PIN MEDIA PLAYER that is available on Pixel UI 6.0.  Please let me decide what customizations I want, don't  just make things disappear.   Now I have to open each app the long way again and again.

Users should be able to swipe away or unpin if they choose. Oh, and let users DISBALE SYSTEM TRASH.  We can manage our files and decide what to keep or toss. We are "bright"  enough to figure it out as we "soar"  through the Samsung Galaxy. šŸ™„ #nannystate šŸ˜

0 Replies