Original topic:

One UI Home "not available in my country".

(Topic created: 03-25-2024 06:34 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
WHAT? Why is this saying this? Why won't Samsung help me? My Device Is Clearly Compromised And ive been sending error report after error report, calls, texts, remote diagnostics, everything! This is causing severe problems to my safety and well-being! I'm not a IT tech I don't know how how to replicate the instances when the attack slips up and I see something. I've screenshot when I can. 
PRODUCT DATA
PlayCountry
US
BROWSER INFO
appCodeName
Mozilla
appName
Netscape
appVersion
5.0 (Linux; Android 10; K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML,
like Gecko) Chrome/123.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36
cookieEnabled
Not available
Not available
platform
Linux armv81
userAgent
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; K) AppleWebKit/537.36
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/123.0.0.0 Mobile
Safari/537.36
javaEnabled
Not available
pluginNames
Not available
PAGE INFO
URL
id=com.android.chrome&hl=en_US&gl=US
PAGE STRUCTURE
pageHtml
Not available
8 Replies
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello NGS23U, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is to receive an error message on your phone.

What actions are you taking when you see this message?

What country are you located in?

Are you connected to a VPN when receiving the message?

Have you restarted the phone?

Try testing the phone in safe mode. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Let us know if this helps.

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23

What, exactly, are you trying to do when you see this?  Why do you think your device is compromised?  It looks like standard information for a browser.  When are you seeing this? If this is a Chrome browser issue, you should be contacting Google, not Samsung.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
when I click submit feedback on Google Help a box opens up to put my feedback in. at the bottom of that box in the fine print there's aa link that says "account & device configuration". when I click that a box opens with the above information in it. Also when trying to update OneUIHome on Google Play it says it's not available in my country. says the same for Samsung Gallery and some others. Also Google Play won't open from any app info screen where it says the source of the app. Also, I've had two security apps say all or most of my apps should be removed because the source of the apps is not known and could be potentially harmful to my device.
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
It sounds like you have something odd happening. There are questions asked earlier here to help us get information. Also where did you purchase the phone. From a carrier or Samsung directly or some other party?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
I've done it all. This is a carrier phone from Verizon. I'm not trying to do anything out of the ordinary. but when something happens or something should happen that doesn't it's extremely frustrating. On multiple occasions I've literally seen the UI on this phone change before my eyes when I'm talking to or trying to get a hold of Sansung, Verizon or Google. I had phone calls that dropped right in the middle of phone calls with all three companies multiple times, One call with Verizon IT when it happened and he said yea there's definitely someone listening to us on your line. he reset my network connection. This is my second S23 Ultra. I bought one in February 2023 and I messaged Samsung in April '23 about an app charging me for an app update on a Samsung app that came with the phone. Samsung called me within 30sec. and to me to delete all my info sign out of the account, never use it again and return my device to Verizon for a replacement without taking a breath or letting me talk and ended with at the end of this call you won't be able to reach us on this device. Someone just brought up a Bootkit or Rootkit may be on my device since I factory Data reset almost once a month. and weird things still occur.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
One UI Home page on Google Play. today 1711515604647.jpg1711515604648.jpg1711515604649.jpg
0 Likes
MeandShe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It is in mine but I am RESTRICTED IT SEEMS
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
??? 1711515999542.jpg