JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Charging Issue

(Topic created: 09-09-2023 06:56 AM)
bhargavk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Dear Samsung Support I am writing to report a charging issue with my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.

For the past week, I have been experiencing a problem with the charging speed of my phone. I am using the original 25W charger that came with the device. Previously, my phone would display "Super Fast Charging," but now it only shows "Charging," and it takes more than 2 hours to reach a full charge.

Interestingly, I also own a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, and when I use the same charger with it, the Note 10 Plus charges perfectly at a high speed.

I have tried different outlets and cables, but the issue persists. I believe there might be an issue with the phone itself.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. My Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is a vital part of my daily life, and I rely on its fast charging capabilities.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand your concerns with your device not fast charging and I will be more than happy to assist you with this.

If your phone or tablet just died, or if it's about to, it isn't the end of the world. You can charge it back to full power in no time by using a fast Samsung charger. You can use Fast charging, Super fast charging, and Wireless charging on your Galaxy. 

Please only use Samsung-approved charging devices. Samsung's accessories are designed to maximize the battery life for your phone and tablet.

If your phone is not charging, there are a couple of things that could be causing the issue. However, if your fast charger doesn't work at all, it should be replaced.

Verify that your device, charger and USB cable doesn't have any physical or liquid damages 

Check the USB cable for any corrosion and bent pins 

The USB cable should be firmly secured in the charging port with little mobility 

Inspect the device, charger and USB cable for any dust or other foreign materials 

Test your device with a different Samsung charger

If the device is still not charging properly we recommend having your device looked at by a Certified Samsung Technician. 

Please visit a Samsung walk-in service center or you can schedule a repair service online.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
What kind of block are you using?
0 Likes
bhargavk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung 25 w charger which comes with note 10 plus
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
In order to have Super Fast Charging on the S23U you have to have a 45w charger and a 3.1 charging cable.
I use the Anker 313 charger and cable.
Cezus
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Is phone fast discharging too?
0 Likes
bhargavk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
No is working perfectly. I bought this phone 3 months ago.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand your concerns with your device not fast charging and I will be more than happy to assist you with this.

If your phone or tablet just died, or if it's about to, it isn't the end of the world. You can charge it back to full power in no time by using a fast Samsung charger. You can use Fast charging, Super fast charging, and Wireless charging on your Galaxy. 

Please only use Samsung-approved charging devices. Samsung's accessories are designed to maximize the battery life for your phone and tablet.

If your phone is not charging, there are a couple of things that could be causing the issue. However, if your fast charger doesn't work at all, it should be replaced.

Verify that your device, charger and USB cable doesn't have any physical or liquid damages 

Check the USB cable for any corrosion and bent pins 

The USB cable should be firmly secured in the charging port with little mobility 

Inspect the device, charger and USB cable for any dust or other foreign materials 

Test your device with a different Samsung charger

If the device is still not charging properly we recommend having your device looked at by a Certified Samsung Technician. 

Please visit a Samsung walk-in service center or you can schedule a repair service online.