JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

App randomly disable itself and can't figure out which one it was?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
savage0101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

There was an app that randomly disabled itself and I can't figure out which. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Google should have a list of your apps not on your phone in play store, and Samsung as well has a way to see all your apps. since it's alphabetized maybe an app like Microsoft office? or Nvidia

View solution in context

5 Replies
badcheck
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
It's a new model every 2 months that prevent current from being solid? Apple seems to over engineer their stuff? Still in the galaxy hope it don't take long šŸ™šŸ»
0 Likes
Solution
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Google should have a list of your apps not on your phone in play store, and Samsung as well has a way to see all your apps. since it's alphabetized maybe an app like Microsoft office? or Nvidia
savage0101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Idk what it is but I restarted my phone and the blank space went away. So, issue fixed. It was probably an app I didn't need anyway. šŸ˜‚
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
that's rare maybe restart your phone see if it appears, if your low on space operating systems do it but I'm not sure if Samsung phones do that however games get installed on my phone from time to time without me doing it. I think it's app selecter that did it to mine
JTHerrick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I had this same thing! It's a built in app with key files that is built into android. It is preinstalled onto your phone with no icon and it can't be un-installed. After the new update, I think they made it not visible to the user. Pretty weird.