Original topic:

Bixby & Hey Google

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
hiress
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Why don't any of these ever work all of the time? It seems like they're mad at each other. I have to go to settings to pretend I'm going to do something for them to start working again. I like both because Bixby can open apps on lock screen and Google can answer more difficult questions. Both good apps, for me at least.... Wait a minute! Is this a AI glitch because they legit mad at each other? Mind blown. This is a real question tho. Real answers only šŸ˜­
5 Replies
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Boy do I feel your pain. Here's what I discovered. They both are fighting for dominance in the phone. When I would talk text nothing happened The moment I repeated my text, both apps would start.
So everything came out in duplicate. It's a distant memory for me at the moment. I can't remember. How it was solved, however, at least it can be taking care of
I used to switch back-and-forth from g. Board to Samsung.
Keyboard customer service should be able to help you with that
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Bixby is so excited to be responsive to me, it pops up when I'm minding my own business, lol. doesn't happen often, but it's hilarious when it does.

Twittie3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Bixby stinks at helping me, usually I ask for help on something and I get a reply, sorry I can't help you with that! Gee whizzz, ask Google then get a positive reply and help!
chuck8703
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
why can't I get Bixby on my phone
0 Likes
bryj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same problem with my A03s. On an update my bixby disappeared, but it still shows up in system apps
0 Likes