Galaxy S24
It is not good It doesn't work better than the note 10 plus 
17 Replies
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello,

Why is this? Can you please provide more details on the reasons? I personally own the S24 Ultra and had a lot of high-end phones and this is by far the best of them.
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
23 ultra and new 24 ultra are 2 of the best phones on the planet. sometimes people get phones and one little thing doesnt work right or changes with an update and they are already upset and the phone all of a sudden is **bleep**... i have both the s23 ultra and s24 ultra and they are amazing phones..
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I had them both myself and an iPhone for work and there is no doubt in my mind that the S24 is the best overall phone.
userYPcCF62XYW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Try turning it on

Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
24 Ultra is the latest flagship phone...
and for sure it's will get way more update features that Note 10+ doesn't have(Such and Upgrade to Android 14)..
userYPcCF62XYW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

14 is a serious Orwellian technical downgrade & it will start to cost you "per feature" use 2025.

Probably a great Fashion and Social media phone but it is terrible as a business "Note" type phone 

JayyT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I kind of agree. The camera on here is not the greatest. A $1400 phone and I can't get a good steady shot if I move slightly. Like come on
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
trade it in .. get an iphone. both my ultras take amazing pics and vids
JayyT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Show me. Because unless my camera settings are wrong, if you were to snap a quick pic vs the iPhone, the iPhone wins 9/10