Original topic:

Here's a really nice update your going to want on your S24U

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S24
EDIT: Everything seems to actually work on my S23 Ultra as well despite reports of not all features working on anything other than the S24 Ultra! Feel free to try if your an S23U user as well!

Samsung quietly dropped an update for Home Up in GoodLock and it adds a pretty significant amount of changes via customization. We now have phone-wide finder access directly from the home screen and app drawer, or you can enable both! This is itself, is a pretty big deal, but that's not all. We can also customize size of the icons, change if you only want app labels omin the app drawer.
*This next paragraph was copied from a other source, I'm not sure anything has changed with folders as I've always had these abilities*
 For folders, the latest Home Up module adds the ability to set a different background color, adjust the background blur intensity, and icon arrangement.
*Note: you must be running One UI 6.1 for ANY of these features to work and also for the complete list of features enabled, you must be on an S24 Ultra running the latest version of One UI Home. S23 Ultra users report many if not all new features do not work on their phones. My S24U got everything but my S23U only got the icon sizing and label change. 
I'm not going to post the link, as I'm not trying to get any sort of TOS violation. It's easy to find yourself. I'm really digging my new home screen look and I'm completely in love with the fully featured finder integration, it's made my life so much easier in the last 24 hours. Have fun with your new customizability guys and only download from either the Galaxy store (wasn't there for me) or a very trusted APK hosting site, you know the one. That's where I found it and it works flawlessly.

11 Replies
BlueSkies
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for the update!
Options
Galaxy S24
You're very welcome! Enjoy
michelleD92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Can you please tell me how to switch the size of my icons? I've been trying all morning!!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Sure! Go to GoodLock then find home up after installing the updated module. From there, click home screen and scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see app icon settings. I'll attach a few screenshots just touch on the circled settings I am providing.1713468226234.jpg1713468226249.jpg1713468226268.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I thought it only changed the size of the home icons but that was incorrect, I just tried it and it in fact changes all apps sizes so just follow the directions above and you should be good!
0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Just updated GoodLock but didn't get the Home Up updates. S24U on US Cellular, if that makes any difference.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Easily can manually grab the latest Home Up APK from the web. I can't give you the link, that'd be violating terms of this forum but there is only one website in the world that hosts every phones OEM apk's before they even reach the public. You should know what I'm referencing. If not, I'd recommend you wait this out until it is available though the store. I didn't get it via store either, nor do I think any others here have. Most people just know the site I referred to in the OP.
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

I think I'll wait. Never done an apk before. Got enough going on without starting to mess around with and possibly mess up my phone. I did see where I can alter the grid size of both my home screen and the apps screens, which also effectively changes the icon size. Trying that for a while.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
Options
Galaxy S24
Whatever works best for you is the way to go! It's actually refreshing to see a comment of someone that has the patience to wait until it is properly released to their phone from the developer. It seems like people foam at the mouth when they hear the word "update " or beta. Then they make 10 threads about how bad the new update made their phone 🤦🏻 I'm not entirely sure everyone knows what beta actually entails and they confuse it with getting the final product early. Keep doing you buddy and have a good weekend!