JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 Ultra Work Profile missing

(Topic created: 03-22-2024 02:09 AM)
danryan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I've seen some similar posts about this but not specifically the S24.

I just upgraded from the Note 20 Ultra to the S24 Ultra. I can't find the "work profile" option to use for my company M365 apps.

I've seen a post about using a 3rd party app called Islands, but wondering how to enable this, or has it been removed from the UI?

If it has been removed, are there any plans to re-add it? 

Cheers for your help in advance 🙂

OneUI - 6.1

Model: S928B/DS

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
danryan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I've just discovered the answer...

You need to download Microsoft Company Portal from the Play Store, sign in with your Microsoft 365 account, approve it/authenticate, then the Work Profile automatically gets created.

Hope this is useful for anyone else trying to install Work Profile to use Microsoft 365 apps like Teams, Outlook, etc

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
danryan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I've just discovered the answer...

You need to download Microsoft Company Portal from the Play Store, sign in with your Microsoft 365 account, approve it/authenticate, then the Work Profile automatically gets created.

Hope this is useful for anyone else trying to install Work Profile to use Microsoft 365 apps like Teams, Outlook, etc

cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Just be aware that some people were having issues with having a work profile enabled. If memory serves me correctly, it was causing severe battery drain issues (or getting very hot, can't remember which now). Number of discussions in the forum if you want to search for them.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4