Original topic:

S24 plus

(Topic created: 03-09-2024 09:57 AM)
userqkXQFcZ1So
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My screen has a green tint. Just happened after update.
1 Reply
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand your concerns on your device showing green tint after updating and I will be more than happy to take a look into this with you. 

In low brightness situations dark areas of the screen may appear to have a slight green tint or green stained areas. This is normal and does not affect the performance of the device.

The AMOLED screen in most Galaxy devices is capable of displaying a wider range of colors than a backlit LCD screen. If the screen is filled with black or very dark colors, the brightness setting is very low, or the device is in a dark environment, small variations in color may appear as green areas on the screen.

Sometimes the green tint will appear while browsing web pages on Samsung Internet or Google Chrome. The tint may appear while playing certain content, including GIF images. Samsung is aware of this symptom and is scheduled to release new software to improve the phenomenon in the near future.

You can eliminate the green tint in both instances by increasing the brightness, disabling dark mode, or setting the motional smoothness to standard. 

0 Likes