Original topic:

Video recording issue S24

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Dreamspinner3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
My Galaxy 24 has developed a serious issue while recording videos, zooming in & out while recording video results in a lag when recording. Also, even when not zooming in or out, the video recording will freeze up for a second, causing the recording to be jittery. 

Here a link to the worst example of the issue: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xKtr5zoHyLvzzcqX7

I have done all of the suggested troubleshooting, including doing a factory reset and booting the phone into safe mode after the factory reset to record video, but the problem persists.

I bought the phone through T-Mobile and they directed me to Samsung since the phone is less than a month old. Samsung says I have to bring the phone in for repair, but I can't go without a phone for days or weeks!

Has anyone had luck getting Samsung to simply exchange the phone with a new one? If so, how did you do it? Any advice would be appreciated.
2 Replies
BarbieGirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I did. It wd tell me i wasnt connected to a network, and wdnt open my Air1 app. Did a survey saying I was gojng to jump and tmobile rep called me. Good luck.
Dreamspinner3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I'll keep that in mind
0 Likes