Original topic:

s24 ultra charging bug website problems

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 01:37 PM)
MMP3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a bug where between 15% and 40% the phone acts like the charger is disconnecting. After 40% the phone charges normally. I looked on Samsung website for a charger to try a brand new one and it takes me to the 25w not the 45w. If I look on Amazon it takes me to literally 100s of chargers virtually identical to Samsung chargers. I have to spend significantly more time looking for the Samsung store on Amazon and then search for the 45w charger. If I click on the s24u on Samsung it should take me to the best charger Samsung offers for the newest phone.

Pre-ordering the phone didn't bring up the new charger just watch, buds, wireless charger. The whole process of pre ordering was frustrating because the links Samsung sent through email and text often brought up errors saying the resource couldn't be found. Due to the website error I lost out on the $50 promo and Samsung said too bad you got the storage and trade in promo you should have paid attention when you ordered .This has me wondering if I made the right decision and in the future should reconsider my phone purchase.

7 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
The 45W, while it will get you 50% faster, the 25W will get you to full faster.

You also need a 3.2 cable
0 Likes
CMSulli
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
check your email ) I got a code Yesterday for $75 They said they knew there were problems logging on to preorder
0 Likes
MMP3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I got a email from Samsung alright 1706964308688.jpg
0 Likes
CMSulli
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Reach out again. I got this email yesterday morning. It has a unique discount code for me to use. 1706964798967.jpg
0 Likes
MMP3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I replied to the email and they sent me back a email with no response
0 Likes
MMP3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Apparently the price listed is not the actual price and is subject to change once you place your order. This is not how you do business.1706975902127.jpg1706975902148.jpg
0 Likes
kens24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung s24 can't share photo from gallery through Facebook messenger dues to camera roll? Permission. ( There is No camera roll option in camera app.)
0 Likes