JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bypass the 'Take a look around' on Galaxy watch

(Topic created: 12-15-2023 08:30 AM)
Pernod7014
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a Galaxay Watch SM-R805F and like many the back button has packed in. It is out of warranty. In my attempts to fix this I performed a factory reset, however when the watch reboots I enter the 'Take a Look Around' screen. The problem with that is after I rotate the bezel it then asks me to perform the 'Back' process by pressing the 'back button'. This does not work!! So Im stuck in the welcome cycle and as such the watch is worthless. Any advice on getting out of this screen? Ive tried a reboot and reset.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html
Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html
Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes