Original topic:

FIT3 (SM-R390) Band - Major Issues !!!

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 03:53 PM)
Goatee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Here's what's wrong with the FIT3 that I bought 4 weeks ago:
1. Steps count get randomly reset to zeros in the middle of each day everyday.
2. Battery lasts approx 3-4 days the most, not 12-13 days as advertised. 
I never had these issues with my previous FIT2 band. Please resolve these issues with a software update asap.

Note: My settings for Display are:
- Adaptive brightness: OFF
- Always on Display: OFF

Specs: Samsung Fit 3 
Model: SM-R390
5 Replies
Hake
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is a public forum, serial numbers are unique to your device, and could be used by bad actors for warranty claims, registration, etc.

Just a heads up
0 Likes
Goatee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Removed, thanks.
0 Likes
Hake
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not familiar with the fit series watches, but the step count reset could be the time set wrong AM/PM which means it might think it's midnight at noon and vice versa
0 Likes
Goatee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for your input. However, the time on the FIT3 was set up to sync with my S23, and it is correct.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the battery life on your Galaxy Fit 3 and the steps resetting incorrectly.  Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes