JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request: Make the media bubble on the watch screen be able to change locations

(Topic created: 12-09-2023 10:11 AM)
JOPETHNYC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

#Galaxy Watch 6 Classic

The persistent media bubble that appears at the bottom of the watch screen blocks the view and ability to tap a number of useful watch complications. Please update the software so that the position or persistence of the media bubble can be changed or disabled.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you JOPETHNYC, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can you take a screenshot and post it to better understand your issue.
To take a screenshot shot of watch, press both the power and back key simultaneously.
A new folder will pop up in your gallery Watch
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you JOPETHNYC, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
Villa8781
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
When I choose to use my gallery as a watch face (gear S3 Frontier) the clock is rather cramped at the bottom center of the screen and I noticed when I'm listening to music on my phone there is a music note (you tap it and then you can control the music) that covers the time, making it pretty useless as a timepiece when listening to music. I use a widget for music control; I wish there was an option to remove the music noteon the watch face, or put it (or the time) elsewhere. 
0 Likes