JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Fit 3 resets steps count randomly.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userD6DU3jAOxD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Fit 3 constantly resets step count every few hours and they don't get logged into my Samsung Health app on S24+. Phone is connected and synced with the watch. I can perform all operations on watch through the phone - change settings, watch faces, notifications, etc. Time is set correctly. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry to alarm you. I am not saying that it's counterfeit, it is likely a real product. Samsung themselves are not selling this device in the US.

I'd suggest reaching out to Samsung Support for more help.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there, @userD6DU3jAOxD.

I am sorry to hear you're having those issues. Unfortunately, this watch is not released in the US so we are unable to support it. Have you made sure everything is updated on the watch and the phone?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
userD6DU3jAOxD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, everything is updated. This is weird. Not released in US? I just went on Amazon and bought it. They have many colors available and it came in Samsung box. Are you saying it is some counterfeit?
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry to alarm you. I am not saying that it's counterfeit, it is likely a real product. Samsung themselves are not selling this device in the US.

I'd suggest reaching out to Samsung Support for more help.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador