Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 Classic LTE charging issues

(Topic created: 12-02-2021 08:52 AM)
Jim4427
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Cover image

The back of my Galaxy watch 4 appears to have several scratches. Although I don't know how they would get there I've never dropped it and when I don't wear it it's on my dresser. It also has some charging issues. I have place it on the charging pad 3 or 4 times before it starts. And it won't charge by wireless power share

on my dresser

15 Replies
amfx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the exact same issue! Sent it in for warranty repair 10/12 and repair tech voided my warranty and said I caused it!
0 Likes
amfx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Please disregard the skin residue on the first picture. Watch was perfect externally
0 Likes
amfx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you can return/exchange it, I would. Samsung support has been an absolute nightmare trying to get mine repaired.
0 Likes
Jim4427
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Okay, thanks for the info I will do that
0 Likes
amfx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I sincerely hope others will chime in with similar issues, we can't be the only ones and Samsung is trying to deny responsibility (in my case at least)
0 Likes
jky1977
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung does not stand behind their products. I had an issue where the entire back piece came off my watch and subsequently came in contact with moisture. It's a waterproof watch less than a year old and they voided my warranty and wanted me to pay over $200 to repair it. These watches have design flaws and they know it but will not warranty them. It's made me seriously start looking at other phone and electronic brands all together.
0 Likes
amfx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Stand strong, if you didn't cause the damage don't let them lie and say you caused it. After two months I got a refund
0 Likes
Jim4427
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
I will contact Samsung I'll see what they tell me
0 Likes
Jim4427
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
I contacted Samsung and shipped my watch back to be repaired.
0 Likes