JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5/5 pro fitness broken

(Topic created: 01-31-2023 06:48 AM)
antdwg67
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
After latest update my watch 5 and 5 pro won't record my exercises... Anyone else experience this?? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Galaxy watch 5 not recording your workouts. I would recommend giving this link a try as it has a similar topic of discussion for our European community: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/watch-4-not-recording-exercise-after-update/td-p/47981...

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@antdwg67 Do you mean auto detect and record?

On the watch verify in Settings-> Samsung Health that "Activities to detect" is enabled and the activity that you want to detect is enabled. 

0 Likes
antdwg67
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
No I manually start my workouts ... Last 3 times on the treadmill it wasn't recorded
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Galaxy watch 5 not recording your workouts. I would recommend giving this link a try as it has a similar topic of discussion for our European community: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/watch-4-not-recording-exercise-after-update/td-p/47981...

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

0 Likes