JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 no longer gives me low battery warning

(Topic created: 11-16-2023 04:05 PM)
Pblagay
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I didn't change anything as far as I know and I can't find any settings for this. It used to say battery low notification, you should use power saving, also that it's close to my bed time, charge now so it lasts the night notification. I get neither anymore. This means my watch often dies before I notice now which is really annoying.

How do I get them back?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to control panel on your watch, settings, security and privacy, permission manager, notifications, allowed watch apps. Battery, make sure it is turned on.
It is the only thing I found on the watch having to do with notifications.
If it is off, you found your problem. If it is on, I would reset the watch

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
3urgundy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Check your Galaxy Wearable app
0 Likes
Pblagay
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have done and can't find anything there either that refers to these notifications
0 Likes
Solution
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to control panel on your watch, settings, security and privacy, permission manager, notifications, allowed watch apps. Battery, make sure it is turned on.
It is the only thing I found on the watch having to do with notifications.
If it is off, you found your problem. If it is on, I would reset the watch
0 Likes
Pblagay
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah it's on. I guess I can try a reset. Thanks for the reply, I didn't know that battery notification toggle was in there so it's good info at least.
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
You're welcome
0 Likes
Kyna87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you get a fix for this?  I have done everything, including a reset and I still don't get low battery warnings. I get full battery and disconnect warnings but no low. Its highly irritating, I don't think I'll be buying another Samsung watch

0 Likes