Original topic:

How can I enter blood pressure readings manually to the Samsung Health app?

(Topic created: 04-16-2024 09:54 AM)
jsbjoey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I live in USA, and cannot use Galaxy Watch 6 for blood pressure. I have a wrist monitor. HOW can I enter blood pressure readings manually to the Samsung Health app?

3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Open Samsung Health and click on home scroll down to Blood Pressure and click Enter
If you don't see blood pressure listed on home click the 3 dots select edit home and add it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Galaxy watch 5 Pro and honestly I run the SHM mod for blood pressure monitoring in the US and it works perfectly and has worked perfectly for the last year. It's a direct recreation of Samsung health it's the actual app just with the blood pressure restrictions in the US disabled on it allowing you to use the feature on your watch and it seamlessly showing you the data on your phone. You still have to calibrate it initially with a standalone blood pressure monitor to calibrate the watch with the initial three measurements it takes, after that you just have to recalibrate once every 3 months and that solution has worked for me for like I said a year or pretty much since I got the galaxy watch 5 Pro. I realize for many people hearing the word mod will turn away a lot of people but if you look into what I'm talking about it's a single guy who just has a spotless track record of enabling region locked features on Samsung's wearables ever since the galaxy watch active. There is no sketchy source for downloading the app it is downloaded directly from his Google drive and works straight away and also requires absolutely no permissions except for notifications to let you know when it's time to recalibrate and also so it can communicate with your phone to display your blood pressure readings but it has no other permissions on your phone and cannot access your data aside from your blood pressure measurement. Now I only suggest this if Samsung still hasn't enabled blood pressure monitoring in the US. Last I checked, a few months ago it was still not available in the US so maybe it is now and if so then definitely go with the native Samsung way but if it's not enabled for us in the US, the method I have provided will absolutely enable it and it's quite accurate I've compared many times to my brand name electronic cuff and it is extremely close to the same readings.
0 Likes
schat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is there a Samsung Health(SH) Mod available to show blood pressure(bp) from Samsung Health Monitor(SHM) mod in US? Note: Health Connect(Google) app gets data from SH via API for further distribution hence I need bp in SH.  

0 Likes