Original topic:

My Watch 4 disconnected from my phone and won't reconnect

(Topic created: 05-25-2022 05:02 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
Idk what happened, but my Watch4 randomly disconnected from my Galaxy S22 Ultra and won't reconnect. I've restarted both devices, turned Bluetooth off and on on both, I don't really want to reset my watch, what the **bleep** is going on?
50 Replies
userPUHXvyQSvz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

what the **bleep**, several people are having their watch suddenly unpair. unbelievable. is this a temper tantrum from people liking assistant over bixby? or is this the usual Samsung lackluster software programming? 

0 Likes
ReaperrKometh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to Settings> Search for application's> Select Gear Watch Manager > scroll to the bottom where it says change system settings and turn that off.
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

are you having this issue as well? 

0 Likes
vijendraahirwal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Recently the watch keeps getting disconnected from Bluetooth and when I try to connect again to my Phone it is not showing in the Galaxy Wearable Application.
I have to uninstall the application and reset the watch daily to connect to my phone which is really frustrating. 

Please provide some suggestion or fix for this.

User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

so this happened more than once? 

what's the software version for the paired device? 

vijendraahirwal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi
Yes, it happened to me thrice in 3 days so 1 time a day.

The software version number is right now: - R870XXU1FVC8.

Wearable App - Version 2.2.48.22033061

0 Likes
steveo57
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same happening to me out of the blue asking to reset the watch and lose all data to reconnect and to backup all data but will not let me backup data.  Seems to be a loop I cannot get out of.

0 Likes
vijendraahirwal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Exactly it is like a loop you can't get out.

0 Likes
steveo57
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Realize now the value of running backup every day or week.  I went to backup then restore because of this problem.  I had only a backup from the end of December.  It all works now again and added back all apps and settings from then to now. Took a while but I learned a valuable lesson.  Hope it holds but I will continue to backup every day from now on. I will come back and update if it happens again.

vijendraahirwal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

That's a good suggestion to take backup daily. I have reset the watch 3 times till now and have to start again from scratch.

Thanls.

0 Likes