Original topic:

Request for Samsung watch 7/ultra: Rotating Crown

(Topic created: 05-11-2024 08:31 PM)
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I really, really hope that Samsung adds a rotating crown to the watch 7 and ultra. 

13 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
From all of the rumors that I'm hearing, the ultra is going back to a square watch face

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

PeteUDG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
That would be horrible if they go back to a square face.
Marti1492
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Bro square face would be the best to take advantage of the screen

BlueSkies
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
At least it'll get a better battery
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I always wanted more widgets, but the round watch face doesn't have enough room. I don't mind the squareish watch face to a point. I was actually hoping Samsung would have all models as square and circle, so people can choose which one suits them the most. But, the most important thing for me is longer battery life, and a rotating/digital crown. Personally, I think the crown would be best positioned between the two buttons.
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I know that the watches probably have been already decided, but here is what I hope comes this year. 

I always wanted more widgets, but the round watch face doesn't have enough room. I don't mind the squareish watch face that much. I was hoping Samsung would have all models as square and circle, so people can choose which one suits them the most. But, the most important thing for me is longer battery life, more widgets on watch faces, and a rotating crown. Personally, I think the crown would be best positioned between the two buttons.

What do you think?? 🤔 

ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I like the non-rotating crown version. I have both versions of different models. 1. More control over what goes on would help. A Bluetooth split? Sometimes, when I try and quick share it to another device, the watch connects with Bluetooth first. Unless I remember to turn it off on the watch. The watch should connect on all devices. I'm not sure why it is an issue. I can get health data imputed on my tablet health app, though.
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
That makes sense, but for me, the touch screen and touch bezel is frustrating to use especially if you have wet fingers. Also after using a rotating crown on my friend's google pixel watch and apple watch for a day, it's very useful especially if someone doesn't want to use the touch screen.
0 Likes
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
3. Body temperature would be nice since some people are in above 90 degree weather. Could help with proper hydration. Body temp should come with a hydration suggestion like... drink two 8 ounces of water or one liter.