JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sleep button gone - now stuck with Modes button

(Topic created: 09-15-2023 05:10 PM)
LightGuy48
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I absolutely hate this new update on my Watch 5 that has removed the Sleep button shortcut.  I hate having to hold the button every night to turn sleep mode on and NO I do NOT want to synchronize modes with my phone.  

Give me back my Sleep button, the Modes button is a terrible nuisance!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LightGuy48
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

It's back!!  I don't know when they changed it but I can now hit the modes button and select sleep without having to hold it and go through the extra steps!! Yeah!!

View solution in context

0 Likes
25 Replies
sgb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree 100%! I also don't want to sync with my phone. I can't use the watch alarm at all because my phone alarm will go off and disturb my husband.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung has been very clear that wearables are a accesory to Samsung phones and, therefore, reguire a connection to a phone at least part of the time.
0 Likes
blindceye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Lost s pen. Is there a way to track it. It's the base model
0 Likes
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
No. However, if you're in the proximity of the S Pen. Your phone will give you a message stating that your S Pen isn't placed back to your phone. You then have to do look around the area and back track on areas you were last at and hopefully find it
0 Likes
blindceye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you. It pops up alot and I just mad. But now I'll freeze
0 Likes
blindceye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Lost S pen. What are my options
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
The button has been update to mirror Sleep found under Modes on your phone. Look for the Modes button on your watch, if not there, add it in Settings.

With Modes you can have seperate watch faces install for each mode setting. Screenshot_20230915_201551_sysui_1000008838_1694834246.png
0 Likes
JRStewart
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I like Sleep and Theater being within Modes. Sleep mode now has a bigger font which I like.
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I actually kind of miss them being seperate buttons, just a little bit. I do like one particular watch face for sleep, and another for work, and even another when walking. Having them automatically update and change with Modes is the best.