JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch 5: No rotating bezel

(Topic created: 04-28-2022 05:40 PM)
useryRpNKXHsND
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Believe me, I will NOT upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic to the expected Watch 5 IF Samsung disrespects it's loyal customers by excluding the Rotating Bezel... Period!! Enough!! 

userZ98rn4enLy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Most of the times the rumours are right
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
They took out the micro SD card support on the S21
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
And no chargers anymore lol who does that remind you of?
0 Likes
userZ98rn4enLy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes.. i was buying and updating withbevery note except note 5.. now the note series was called now after note 20 ultra.. next thing i can buy is s22.. but the genius product development team ..
Remove micro sd option.. but question how good is your cloud storage if u donot have net work connectivity.. if you are hoping around globe... and looking for sims in the countries you are hoping.. first it was audio jack.. but it can be taken care by bluetooth head sets.. now it is microsd.. and then... ... how long samsung will follow footsteps of apple.. when the will create brand?
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why are you bringing up everything about the S22? I thought this was a "Galaxy Watch" forum that you posted on?
0 Likes
JSea
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have to agree, the physical bezel needs to stay. I have the Watch 4 with the "virtual bezel" AND IT NOT ANYTHING CLOSE TO THE REAL THING. My friend has the REAL BEZEL AND I truly believe I made a mistake. I am really looking forward to the Watch 5, BUT, I want the real BEZEL. Do hope Samsung keeps it.
0 Likes
userqCpKKdItCn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just saw a clip that had confirmed leaks of the watch 5 pro and I will say I am very disappointed samsung. No rotating bezel? This is what set the wearables from everyone else. It's what made the samsung watches unique. I am one to say and I am sure many others will say, I will not be getting the watch 5. I will stick with my 4 classic. I loved the rotating bezel. Very disappointed samsung. Very disappointed. 
0 Likes
UIV
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Meh I had it on the 3 and really liked it, got the 4 with the digital rotating bezel and hardly use it, as far as the 5 goes I don't think it'll be an issue for me to not have the bezel.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your sharing your feedback with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
stangz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why Samsung would go away from the rotating bezel is beyond me. They take two steps forward and then take one step back. Please look at your loyal following and stop pulling stuff like this. Otherwise many of us will start looking for alternatives and sooner or later the Samsung phone will also have to go.