Original topic:

Watch 6 classic mic stopped working

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 10:06 PM)
Francis007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch 6 classic mic stop working also. I'm nit sure when this issue started but Im sending it to UBREAKIFIX BY ASURION to be looked at and/or repaired/replaced. But after talking with other galaxy watch users (watch 4, 5 & 6) it appears that this is a on going issue with the watch mics. Can anyone else here say they've been having this same issue?

3 Replies
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello,

Have you tried running a Diagnostic on your Watch? If not, please check on your phone:

Settings>Diagnostics>Select Watch.

One of the steps if the mic, this may help you to find out if it's a software or hardware issue.
0 Likes
Francis007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, I've run all of the diagnostics & made sure my system on the watch is up to date.
0 Likes
Members_Jh93Nqm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've sent my Classic 6 watch in twice to Samsung with the same issue. I could hear people but they couldn't hear me during a call. The first time, this is what they reported:

Original Problem:
POWER - POWER - NO POWER AFTER UPGRADE

Problem found:
TX AUDIO - MIC - LOOPBACK FAILURE

Solution:
S/W UPDATED - REPLACED COMPONENT

When they sent the watch back, I was able to have a convo using my watch. Well, over the last couple of weeks or so, the same issue occurred. I went through troubleshooting. Ended up sending the watch back to Samsung. This time, they have noted that they are sending the watch back unrepaired. I called and they said that means they couldn't get a part, and/or the unit is unrepairable. So I'll get a replacement or a refund. Unfortunately, there is definitely a problem with mics on these watches.

0 Likes