JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Display Durability Question

(Topic created: 12-16-2023 11:40 PM)
Jack_BDMN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I'm considering getting the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, and I've heard a lot about its innovative foldable display. However, I'm curious about the long-term durability of the foldable screen. Can anyone share their experiences with the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip display over an extended period? Have you encountered any issues with the screen, and how well does it hold up to daily use and potential wear and tear?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
At this point, there are more issues than none, especially after the warranty period is over. Personally, I am not sold on the durability of foldables yet. They are generally great for the first year, possibly 18 months, then problems with internal screen starts to come up. I traded my fold 4 for another phone. Getting extended warranty or insurance is an option if you decide to go that route.

Search in the community for screen issues.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Hi, all depends i had a z flip 2020 for 2 years and no issues. I gave that phone to my mom but she doesn't charge it lol.
I also have a z fold 3, once i dropped it inside a store and no dammage to the display.
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
At this point, there are more issues than none, especially after the warranty period is over. Personally, I am not sold on the durability of foldables yet. They are generally great for the first year, possibly 18 months, then problems with internal screen starts to come up. I traded my fold 4 for another phone. Getting extended warranty or insurance is an option if you decide to go that route.

Search in the community for screen issues.