JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

70” Class 6 Series Screen is separating from TV

(Topic created: 05-14-2022 11:14 PM)
userbF4f74SxSG
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My screen keeps separating from my TV. Is there anyway I can get this fixed? If this is going to be my experience with all Samsung TVs then I don’t think I’ll purchase another in the future.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with having this issue with your TV, since this is occuring this is something that will require service, depending on your warranty you will have a cople of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

2 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
HD and UHD TVs
If it's still under warranty file a warranty claim. If it's not under warranty the cost to repair or replace it will be up to you.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with having this issue with your TV, since this is occuring this is something that will require service, depending on your warranty you will have a cople of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/