JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HELP!! PLZ! Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter

(Topic created: 08-18-2023 07:09 PM)
taraBLE
Astronaut
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter. unfortunately I have lost this Lil guy in the move. Is there a way i can download the software for it from Samsung and then put it on a USB device? I believe I was reading this in the TV manual?  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
LED and OLED TVs
UnFortunately there is no way to change a USB drive to a wireless LAN essentially what a wireless LAN adapter is is a plug-in Wi-Fi card honestly in this day and age having to replace a Samsung branded one versus like a netgear you're better off just buying a Google Chromecast a Roku Amazon stick or something in that matter otherwise you can simply run ethernet to your TV or if you have a Wi-Fi extender you can run a Wi-Fi extender near your entertainment center and then run your ethernet cable right into the back of your extender to your tv.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
LED and OLED TVs
UnFortunately there is no way to change a USB drive to a wireless LAN essentially what a wireless LAN adapter is is a plug-in Wi-Fi card honestly in this day and age having to replace a Samsung branded one versus like a netgear you're better off just buying a Google Chromecast a Roku Amazon stick or something in that matter otherwise you can simply run ethernet to your TV or if you have a Wi-Fi extender you can run a Wi-Fi extender near your entertainment center and then run your ethernet cable right into the back of your extender to your tv.