Original topic:

Stuck in setting up Smart TV functions in UE55TU8502UXXH

(Topic created: 02-19-2023 04:23 AM)
epatryd
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi All,

How to get into service mode in UE55TU8502UXXH?

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I apologize for the delay in response. Typically, service mode is for service technicians to find the technical problems within the TVs that would otherwise be unseen by the TV owners. If a tech replaced the main board, I'd suggest giving them a callback, however, if you yourself did it, you'll need to contact a tech in your area to come out and see what's going on. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
epatryd
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The problem I am having started after mainboard replacement. Once I start my TV I got message:

"Please go into service mode and setup below options - Type, Local Set, Front Color Options"

Also when I try to accept Terms and Conditions, which is needed to use any of the Smart TV options, I am always getting error that servers are in maintanance mode.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I apologize for the delay in response. Typically, service mode is for service technicians to find the technical problems within the TVs that would otherwise be unseen by the TV owners. If a tech replaced the main board, I'd suggest giving them a callback, however, if you yourself did it, you'll need to contact a tech in your area to come out and see what's going on. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

0 Likes