JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tv will not power on!

(Topic created: 07-25-2021 05:32 PM)
userScrqDZ42Bz
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hey everyone the 65" UHD 4K Curved Smart TV MU6500 i have randomly went to its logo screen for a second and went off while i was watching netflix. It has not turned on since. I press the power button on the controller and the controller just flashes alot but does nothing. I tried the power button on the back of tv and nothing. Tried a different outlet and power plug and neither did anything either. The red indicator light is always off and never goes on either so seems a power issue maybe? Tried other tricks aswell like unplugging it for a while and without surge protector but no luck. Any ideas what the issue may be? And if service is required anyone know roughly how much just a standard home visit is to look at the tv?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
HD and UHD TVs
It would probably cost a couple hundred just to get someone out there and diagnose it.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I understand how this may be a cause for concern, since you have tried the relevant troubleshooting steps this is something that will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes