JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Using Buds as bluetooth speaker for Samsung TV

(Topic created: 12-06-2023 08:31 AM)
RugbyMalta
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Is there a way to connect two pairs of Buds to our Samsung TV so my wife and I can both watch a movie while the kids sleep?  I can only connect one pair at a time.  Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! There is not a Samsung way of doing this only using after-market items as @OoYORIoO suggested. You can use multi audio out for using a soundbar and headphones at the same time but not two pairs of headphones at once. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
usereSCYJUstmz
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I wonder... how about connecting both Buds to the android phone (assume Galaxy phone). Configure the "Media output" on the phone to play on both Buds and then use the "Music Share" feature to connect to the TV and have it play through the phone?
0 Likes
OoYORIoO
Nebula
Options
LED and OLED TVs
@RugbyMalta

Welcome to the Samsung Community! I'd be pleased to be of assistance to you with your question about transmitting your Samsung Televisions. Audio output via Bluetooth to dual Headphones.

There are many after market solutions available on the market to achieve your desired outcome. I'll give you one result that I found on Amazon.

1Mii B06TX Bluetooth 5.2 Transmitter for TV to Wireless Headphone/Speaker, Bluetooth Adapter for TV w/Volume Control, AUX/RCA/Optical/Coaxial Audio Inputs, Plug n Play, aptX Low Latency & HD

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Wireless-Headphone-Speaker/dp/B0838YPSZT/ref=sr_1_1_ssp...

This is just one result that I found. There are a number of them available from many price-points, and with various functionality, and connectivity options.

I hope that I have been helpful with answering your question about your Samsung Television and Bluetooth Audio Output Connectivity options. Thank you!

***I've not personally owned or used this. However, you can read the reviews on Amazon's Website to get a better understanding and see if this will work for you.***
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! There is not a Samsung way of doing this only using after-market items as @OoYORIoO suggested. You can use multi audio out for using a soundbar and headphones at the same time but not two pairs of headphones at once.