JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HW-Q800A bluetooth delay

(Topic created: 11-20-2021 03:43 PM)
useraE3otgUQ6K
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi, I recently bought the HW-Q800A soundbar, but when I connect my cell phone or any other device to bluetooth, the sound always comes out with a delay. This is taking me seriously, it's an expensive product with a problem like that. Does anyone know how to solve? I've already updated the firmware but it didn't fix it.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported, regrettably, it is advised although Bluetooth connection is available it doesn't have the same sound quality as HDMI because the main challenge with Bluetooth is that connections can disconnect or become unstable (delay) if there's some kind of disruption, interference or issue with the signal communication. However, I located this article that can be of further assistance upon review with setting up the soundbar and the various options including Bluetooth- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049272/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported, regrettably, it is advised although Bluetooth connection is available it doesn't have the same sound quality as HDMI because the main challenge with Bluetooth is that connections can disconnect or become unstable (delay) if there's some kind of disruption, interference or issue with the signal communication. However, I located this article that can be of further assistance upon review with setting up the soundbar and the various options including Bluetooth- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049272/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes