HW-Q800C Soundbar

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Steve 18
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

HW-Q800C Soundbar I bought this on 1 November 2023 

It was a easy set up.. and the sound it great BUT:

Every so often the Sub Woofer settings keep changing from the high to low for no reason.. I have reset the Sub Woofer a number of times now.. plus I have just noticed when I press the reset button on the back of the Sub Woofer it does not work..  

Plus, you're supposed to be able to use Alexa and Google but the Soundbar with your voice.. the Soundbar does not seem to have that option since I've had it, it doesn't bother me that much because I do not really use it.. when I use my Google home device it does control the Soundbar, but that is the only way it works.. So I do not understand why it has a microphone on the sound bar..? because it does not recognise your voice or anybody else his voice when try to use it.. 

I do have the smart thing app on my phone and check for up-to-date software.. but now it's getting very frustrating when the settings change on Sub Woofer for no reason..

I have contacted Samson in the past specially regarding using the Alexa and Google .. but I don't seem to get anywhere so I gave up on that.. I will be contacting them regarding the problem of having with the Sub Woofer or I might just go to the shop where I got it from because I'll probably get more help from them than Samsung..

Do not get me wrong I love my Samsung devices I have but I feel like the customer service side of Samsung. It's not what it used to be... 

2 Replies
snuuzer
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Need help..Have had HW-Q800C soundbar since August 23 and overnight it quit working. we have checked everything and connections are good. Cannot get it to power on. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for posting about this. I'll be more than delighted to assist. Have you check the wall outlet to make sure there is good connection there? Is it plugged into a wall outlet or surge protector?

0 Likes