JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV plus navigation suggestions keep popping up

(Topic created: 05-20-2023 07:17 AM)
BajaCrash
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Samsung tv plus browse "live and on demand" pop up at the bottom every time I change channel very annoying the tv is not in store mode. Then a few seconds later it says push down to see more options. I want to turn these suggestions off. USA. Qn90b

Can a moderator answer please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with these pop up occurring. Some things you can try are to go to Home > Settings > General > System Manager > And chose notifications and turn them off from there. If this does not help calling in directly and asking for our remote management team would be the next option. You can reach us at 1 (800) 726-7864. You can also try a factory reset on the TV too, but this will erase everything and will start over from the beginning. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
MrDugan
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

100% agree, between having to back out of the guide that pops up, and later having to wait for the next pop-up, the "browse live and on demand", that happens a little later, is more than annoying.  

Samsung, please fix this. 

dis3304
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue on a 4 month old set. Samsung doesn’t seem to monitor the forums. 

MrDugan
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
Or they do and don't want to fix it.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with these pop up occurring. Some things you can try are to go to Home > Settings > General > System Manager > And chose notifications and turn them off from there. If this does not help calling in directly and asking for our remote management team would be the next option. You can reach us at 1 (800) 726-7864. You can also try a factory reset on the TV too, but this will erase everything and will start over from the beginning. 

0 Likes