Original topic:

Bespoke 4 door refrigerator

(Topic created: 01-07-2024 04:02 PM)
CT10
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello,

I recently received my refiregerator and discovered a black linear line on the family hub screen after installation.I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how to remove the line off the screen.

Thank you!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your new refrigerator. I would recommend unplugging and replugging the fridge back up If it's still there then this will require service. You did recently purchase this I would recommend going back to your place of purchase to see if you are still within the exchange period. If you are out of the exchange period please see below. 

You can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service set up.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your new refrigerator. I would recommend unplugging and replugging the fridge back up If it's still there then this will require service. You did recently purchase this I would recommend going back to your place of purchase to see if you are still within the exchange period. If you are out of the exchange period please see below. 

You can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service set up.