Original topic:

Bespoke Electric Range

(Topic created: 12-31-2023 10:58 AM)
Members_dzkyBiD
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Bespoke Electric Range knobs turn on easily with a slight bump.  Is there a feature to turn off the stove top?  I search for protective covers, but can not find any the fit the bespoke.  Any Suggestions?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can certainly understand why this is worrying for you. For the Bespoke Range, The knobs meet international safety standards requiring a two-step activation. This means two separate movements are required to turn on a heating element: pushing in and turning. The knob will not turn unless force is being applied to push it inwards. However, we understand sometimes accidents can happen. I wasn't able to find any knob covers for the Bespoke range. You may be able to locate a 3rd party knob cover or stopper. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can certainly understand why this is worrying for you. For the Bespoke Range, The knobs meet international safety standards requiring a two-step activation. This means two separate movements are required to turn on a heating element: pushing in and turning. The knob will not turn unless force is being applied to push it inwards. However, we understand sometimes accidents can happen. I wasn't able to find any knob covers for the Bespoke range. You may be able to locate a 3rd party knob cover or stopper.