Original topic:

Family Hub Update - Home Screen & Apps

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 12:26 PM)
usero60CBsTuJQ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Greetings!

our Family Hub refrigerator just did an automatic update- and now our previous Home-screen is gone, replaced by Samsung TV line-up/listings. When I click Apps at the bottom, it now says we have no Apps.

we do not use Samsung TV app on the refrigerator. I have no problem if this is an automatic update to our refrigerator, however, where has my home-screen gone with my calendar, and where are my apps?!

this is the second time in less than 1 year that an update to the system has removed our previous home-screen/apps. The first time this happened, I was told by Samsung customer service that in order to bring back my previous home-screen/apps, we would have to do a factory re-set. VERY annoying and time consuming. 

is there a way to remove Samsung TV from my home-screen? And bring back my home-screen and apps??!

Surely there has to be another way- other than factory reset- each time there’s an update with Samsung apps.

For such a pricey appliance, these updates should not force upon the customers apps they do not want.

HELP!!

4 Replies
mastergamer18
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Why would you want a TV in your refrigerator, when you can have a normal one just like the rest of us? 😎
Jacobbbb
Nebula
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Yeah, the need of a smart fridge such as this seems kinda useless. They all do the same thing, we dont need the extra useless stuff.
0 Likes
mastergamer18
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Here's a couple of bunny rabbits to bake you feel better. 20220716_134600_7899_1657993561.jpg
0 Likes
mastergamer18
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Lol
0 Likes