Original topic:

Product registration

(Topic created: 08-04-2023 07:10 AM)
jsquid
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just bought a new refrigerator and scanned the qr code which prefilled the product number and serial number, but when I press register product it highlights the serial number and says enter valid product ID or name. I contacted customer service and they were obviously no help. Told me she would create a ticket and someone would contact me in 2-3 days and it would be registered. Well it's been a week and nothing has been done and Noone has contacted me. Any suggestions 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! I totally understand how aggravating that can be and am delighted to assist you! Out of curiosity, have you tried to type the info in and seeing if it'll register it that way? I'd suggest if that still isn't helping you register your fridge giving our Samsung Account department a call. They have access to the systems to get this figured out for you. They can be reached via phone at 855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! I totally understand how aggravating that can be and am delighted to assist you! Out of curiosity, have you tried to type the info in and seeing if it'll register it that way? I'd suggest if that still isn't helping you register your fridge giving our Samsung Account department a call. They have access to the systems to get this figured out for you. They can be reached via phone at 855-795-0509.

0 Likes
jsquid
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Yes I tried typing it in
0 Likes