JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Randomly Shattered Oven Glass Door

(Topic created: 02-09-2024 07:28 AM)
Elisa788
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello. The tempered glass on the outside of our 2-year-old oven door randomly shattered yesterday. The oven had been used the night before with no issue, the cooktop had been used about 30 minutes prior, also with no issue. I was literally cleaning in another part of the kitchen when I could hear the crackling, and it took me a minute to figure out where it was coming from. Can anybody help me figure out how we can go about getting this repaired? Has anybody else had an issue like this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your oven door shattering and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your oven door shattering and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you