JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Range NX58 560 stuck in Demo Mode

(Topic created: 01-11-2022 12:29 PM)
RevJ65
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My free standing gas range started acting funny. It was cycling through things on the panel, beeping constantly. I finally got it to stop and the buttons to work. Now, there is a "d" next to the time display and the oven will not ignite. Burners work fine. I assume this is a demo mode. However, there is nothing in the owners manual and nothing online. 2 hour wait on the phone with Samsung. I have left it unplugged for over 12 hours and have flipped the breaker. Still nothing. HELP! Need answers!!! Thank you.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear that. Could you please send the full model and serial numbers for the range to this PM Link? I will be happy to look into this further.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you. To turn Demo Mode on and off, touch and hold 'Broil' and '7' for 3 - 5 seconds. Please let me know if this helps.

RevJ65
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Thank you! Unfortunately that did not solve the issue.
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear that. Could you please send the full model and serial numbers for the range to this PM Link? I will be happy to look into this further.

RevJ65
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I appreciate your help. Thank you! Here it is.
<IMAGE REMOVED>

0 Likes
RevJ65
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

So my image of the model has been removed. Can I type the model and serial number?

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes, you will need to send that information in a private message using either of the two PM links provided above. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

RevJ65
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
OK. Thank you!
0 Likes