JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Range model:NE63A6751SS/AA Wi-Fi Not Working

(Topic created: 05-02-2023 04:44 AM)
No luck
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Has anyone been able to get the WiFi  smart feature working on this range?   I followed the directions and have talked to Samsung support numerous times in the week I have owned this range.  To say they are useless is being kind.  They just want to get u off the phone.  Everything they tell me to do, I’ve done.   They say it’s my wifi but every other smart appliance in the house works fine.   If someone can tell me what to do , it would be greatly appreciated 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand the frustration of not being able to use this great feature on your nice new range. I'm also sorry to hear you've had a difficult experience trying to get support for this. To help with this, I'd first like to provide a link to our troubleshooting guide for this issue. Please read through and try any of the steps you have not already attempted. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003481/#verify-the-network-requirements

Once these steps are completed, if you are still unable to connect to SmartThings, the unit will require service. There are a few options here we can take based on your warranty status. Please gather together the full model and serial number of your unit, and have ready your name, street address, 2 phone numbers (Best contact, alternative number), email, and place of purchase. Provide this information to an agent, in one of the following options below:
1.) Reach out to a Moderator directly, by selecting our name and the message option. When messaging please use a link to this thread in addition to the info above.
2.) Reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Please provide the same info as above, as well as the link to your thread.
3.) You can also contact 1-800-726-7864, if you’d like to speak with a live agent about this situation.
4.) Last, if you wish to speak with a live agent and don’t want to call in, you can reach out to our Live Chat team. 

Alternatively, since you just recently purchased the refrigerator, you may want to check with your retailer about exchange options. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand the frustration of not being able to use this great feature on your nice new range. I'm also sorry to hear you've had a difficult experience trying to get support for this. To help with this, I'd first like to provide a link to our troubleshooting guide for this issue. Please read through and try any of the steps you have not already attempted. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003481/#verify-the-network-requirements

Once these steps are completed, if you are still unable to connect to SmartThings, the unit will require service. There are a few options here we can take based on your warranty status. Please gather together the full model and serial number of your unit, and have ready your name, street address, 2 phone numbers (Best contact, alternative number), email, and place of purchase. Provide this information to an agent, in one of the following options below:
1.) Reach out to a Moderator directly, by selecting our name and the message option. When messaging please use a link to this thread in addition to the info above.
2.) Reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Please provide the same info as above, as well as the link to your thread.
3.) You can also contact 1-800-726-7864, if you’d like to speak with a live agent about this situation.
4.) Last, if you wish to speak with a live agent and don’t want to call in, you can reach out to our Live Chat team. 

Alternatively, since you just recently purchased the refrigerator, you may want to check with your retailer about exchange options.