JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Refrigerator LCD screen in rescue mode RS27T5561SR

(Topic created: 04-10-2022 09:36 PM)
user6zqHnJM3sv
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Screen turns on to SystemRescueMode and blacks out after completing Correct sytemfiles, turns to a black back-lit screen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Gotcha. So at this point, it seems that service would be recommended. If you'd like for one of the mods here to set that up, please send a private message to any of them with the full model and serial number of the fridge. However, if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can call in to 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864) and have the agent set up your service ticket. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Are you able to do anything on the screen?  Have you tried resetting it by pressing the button on the inside of the door? (the button is usually towards the top)

0 Likes
user6zqHnJM3sv
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have tried that multiple times and even let it sit for over 2mins off and turned it back on. Welcome family hub pops up that into Rescue Mode, tried every option listed, Factory Rest fails when I try that selection sends me back to Rescue screen or just blacks out. Even tried the CorrectFileSystem it completes a pop-up box to press "Ok", then black screen again nothing else shows but the screen is on just black back-lit.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Gotcha. So at this point, it seems that service would be recommended. If you'd like for one of the mods here to set that up, please send a private message to any of them with the full model and serial number of the fridge. However, if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can call in to 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864) and have the agent set up your service ticket. 

user6zqHnJM3sv
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I think it's just more of a problem finding a service tech in the Pennsylvania area since I tried once already, and just tried again today about service tech or a recommended shop. Waiting to see if they actually find a service tech in the area this week.

0 Likes