JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Registered appliances but not in my products

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 04:58 AM)
GringoMatteo
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Any ideas why my products option does not show what I registered? Only my phone shows. I only have the one account and if I attempt to repeat a product registration it blocks as invalid serial number.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can definitely understand the concern with not being able to see your registered products on all devices. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or steps that may be available. Just be sure to include in your private message, all the relative model and serial numbers, as well as the email address used to register your products. This will help us to assist you quicker. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can definitely understand the concern with not being able to see your registered products on all devices. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or steps that may be available. Just be sure to include in your private message, all the relative model and serial numbers, as well as the email address used to register your products. This will help us to assist you quicker.