JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung won't honor Bespoke Fridge Warranty

(Topic created: 11-02-2023 01:07 PM)
huttneab
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Bespoke fridge that stopped making ice and water, purchased August 31 2022. Samsung customers support is refusing to honor the warranty unless i provide the original purchase receipt, despite providing the serial number

This is horrible customer service. Last time I buy samsung unless they honor this warranty.

anyone else have this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
All manufacturers will ask for proof of purchase. Why don't you just get the receipt? If you go to the place you bought it they can print it for you. When you buy appliances from any authorized seller they take your information. So they can look you up that way or via yiur payment method. To expensive to not get it fixed.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
It's illegal for them to not honor the warranty take them to a small claims court
0 Likes
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
All manufacturers will ask for proof of purchase. Why don't you just get the receipt? If you go to the place you bought it they can print it for you. When you buy appliances from any authorized seller they take your information. So they can look you up that way or via yiur payment method. To expensive to not get it fixed.