JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Slide-In Electric Range with Flex Duo Turns On Bake When Door Opened

(Topic created: 05-01-2023 06:31 AM)
SandpaperSandy
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just installed this unit, and I notice that each time I open the oven door, the panel turns on displaying Bake function. 

Does this automatically start a pre-heat or do I need to press start?

Is there  way to turn this off? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thank you so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand the concern with the bake feature turning on when the door is opened. We would like to speak with you directly to get some more detailed information about this, and determine the best resolution. If you would, please reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message with the full model and serial numbers for your range, as well as any additional information about the symptoms you're experiencing. 

View solution in context

6 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out to the community. In order to better assist you, could you please provide the full model number for your range? 

0 Likes
jenn2mann
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

NE63T8751SS

0 Likes
jenn2mann
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

And the light in the oven is on,  How do I turn that off?

0 Likes
jenn2mann
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Figured out the light.  Now to solve the problem of the oven turning on whenever I open the door.

0 Likes
jenn2mann
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just had mine installed and I'm trying to figure out why the oven turns on whenever I open the door.  When it first arrived, during the installation, it kept going to Broil. Turn off , open the door, broil.  Rinse and repeat,  I just finished the 1-hour 400-degree Bake cycle (removed the flex-duo divider) and now when I open the door, it turns on Bake mode at the default temp (325??).  Not a good start.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thank you so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand the concern with the bake feature turning on when the door is opened. We would like to speak with you directly to get some more detailed information about this, and determine the best resolution. If you would, please reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message with the full model and serial numbers for your range, as well as any additional information about the symptoms you're experiencing.