JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXPERIENCE

(Topic created: 08-18-2022 06:38 PM)
userMB5AuFR6qa
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Called for a freezer issue in May (Freezer no longer holds temp), Samsung sent out a 3rd party technician.  They performed troubleshooting and could not determine cause.  I was informed during that first repair that the troubleshooting would require the technician to inject a dye into the system and for me to wait for the temp to drop again and call Samsung back.  It took exactly 3 months for the temp to drop and upon calling back Samsung I am being told I have to pay for a technician to come out to diagnose the same issue.  Samsung cannot seem to understand why I am frustrated about paying the 3rd party to come back out to diagnose an issue that couldn't figure out the first time around.  There is a 5 year warranty due to compressor, evaporator, condensor, and tubing but you have to pay for them to see if that is the cause of the issue.  MY FREEZER WONT HOLD TEMP, HE HAD TO INJECT DYE INTO THE COOLING SYSTEM and perform some type of weld for it to only temp hold  temp.  OBVIOUSLY IT'S A MFG DEFECT....WHAT A JOKE!  Oh forgot to mention I spent 4 hrs on the phone for them to tell me a supervisor would call me back, supervisor texted me from an automated system to say feel free to reach back out.  WHO CAN I REACH BACK OUT TO IF YOU CONTACTED ME FROM AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM!!!!  I work at BESTBUY, guess what I will never be referring customers to buy?!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with this refrigerator. We're sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time trying to get this resolved. If you would like, you can always reach out to a moderator here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case for any available options to help get this resolved quickly for you. In your message, please include the full model and serial numbers for your refrigerator, as well as any ticket numbers you've received. Again, thank you for reaching out, and we look forward to getting this resolved. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with this refrigerator. We're sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time trying to get this resolved. If you would like, you can always reach out to a moderator here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case for any available options to help get this resolved quickly for you. In your message, please include the full model and serial numbers for your refrigerator, as well as any ticket numbers you've received. Again, thank you for reaching out, and we look forward to getting this resolved.