JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Vertical dead pixel line on my new Samsung monitor LF24T350FHNXZA

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 05:47 AM)
userb2lO4pbeGx
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

As the subject line suggests, I have a vertical line on my Samsung 24' 75hz new display just bought it 3 days ago.

I tried turning it on and off again, changing the settings, plugging it properly, so far nothing seems to work

Is this problem repairable somehow? 

https://imgur.com/a/iS7vXKO - This is what it looks like

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor having a line through it. If this is occurring on all sources this will require service. As you did just recently purchase the monitor I would recommend reaching out to the retailer and seeing about a return/exchange. Or If you like you can send us a private message with your full model and serial number, and we can get you set up for service. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Monitors and Memory
Send or take it back for a replacement or a refund.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor having a line through it. If this is occurring on all sources this will require service. As you did just recently purchase the monitor I would recommend reaching out to the retailer and seeing about a return/exchange. Or If you like you can send us a private message with your full model and serial number, and we can get you set up for service. 

Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Monitors and Memory
If it's 3 days old take it back to the store.
0 Likes