JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

samsung g7 240hz issue, everytime i make it 240hz it flickers and turns off for a few seconds

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
diokitty
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

IMG_4908.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! @ddaniel51 is correct! I just also tested it on my computer and when switch hz my monitors go blank also I tried from 60 to 75 and from 165 to 120 and every time my monitor would have a blank screen for a second or two. As long as its coming back it will be fine. Unless you are using a custom resolution or refresh rate combination. Then the screen will still blank until the monitor goes back to the original combination.

View solution in context

3 Replies
ddaniel51
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory

Perhaps it is reconfiguring itself to run at 240.

diokitty
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

could this be a cable issue? or just a reconfiguration issue

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! @ddaniel51 is correct! I just also tested it on my computer and when switch hz my monitors go blank also I tried from 60 to 75 and from 165 to 120 and every time my monitor would have a blank screen for a second or two. As long as its coming back it will be fine. Unless you are using a custom resolution or refresh rate combination. Then the screen will still blank until the monitor goes back to the original combination.